MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Monday 1 October 2012

Postcard #6, UA-360244

What a treat today! I received 4 postcards at once! Those really made my day! Since I don't know which card came first, so I just decided the order through the sent date.

So the 6th postcard is from Natalie in Ukraine (sent on 13 September 2012). The journey took about 19 days. This is my first postcard from Ukraine! I'm so thrilled!

Front view
Back view
 As a person who lives in tropical country, I've almost never seen snow. Well, I have seen it once when I was in Switzerland and Japan, but I've never experienced it in my own country, of course! So I'm always thrilled everytime I see snow, even in pictures :p And the picture on this postcard shows a very beautiful snow view in Carpatian (or Karpaty in Ukrainian) Mountains. Made me want to go there! >.<

Natalie's handwriting is neat and, I would say it's typical of 20s girls. Sometimes my handwriting looks like this ^^ As for the stamp, it has a beautiful scenery, and the cost is 5.60 (I wonder if it's in Euro? If it's, that's really expensive!).

Facts:
Sender: Natalie,Ukraine
Distance: 9,950 km
Traveled: 19 days

No comments:

Post a Comment