MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Postcard #10, BR-227491

The postcard I received today came from... Alberto in Brazil! Wow! I'm so excited to receive a postcard from the other part of the globe! However, the travel time was quite long, 28 days, but anyway, I heard that the South American countries took longer time.

Front view
Back view
The picture is the Salvador city view and the stamps are about the special animal called Ariranho (?) which looks like Komodo in Indonesia, and the other one is celebration-themed. When I saw the handwriting, I thought of a middle-aged guy, and it turns out to be correct! Alberto is 52 years old, as I saw on his profile. And he asked for a swap, which I will be more than happy to accept!

Facts:
Sender: Alberto,Brazil
Distance: 15,647 km 
Traveled: 28 days

No comments:

Post a Comment