MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Penpal Letter #1 from Miyu in Japan

Another thing that came today is a letter from my penpal, Miyu-chan in Japan. I met her in Postcrossing forum when she was looking for someone to exchange letters with. I thought of practicing my Japanese as well, so I messaged her, and wrote a letter to her in early September.

She replied the letter today, with some gifts inside. A crane origami and a package of Hello Kitty face papers! OMG so cuteeeee! I will not dare to use them! Even the envelope and writing papers are so cute! Kawaiiiii~!

The Envelope
Present from Miyu-chan
I did send her a batik keyring souvenir last time, but I didn't expect she would return that! She wrote some paragraphs in Japanese, which forced me to dig up my brain - what I have learned about Japanese kanji and grammar. Luckily she put the furigana (hiragana) above the kanji, so it's easier for me to read. This is really a good way to practice my written Japanese.

Thanks a lot Miyu-chan! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment