MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Monday 1 October 2012

Postcard #9, AU-232006

The last postcard is sent from Australia. It is written by Christine in Port Stephens. It reached Indonesia quite fast too, after 12 days. Christine didn't write the date, but from the stamp I guess it was sent on 21 September.

Front view
Back view
The size of the postcard is rather different, it's longer but the width is shorter than the usual postcards. It has the beautiful view of Fingal Bay, and she told me some history about it which is quite interesting.

The handwriting is roundish and cursive. I think Christine must be a middle-aged woman? Maybe around 40? (Just my guess though :D) The stamp is also simple and nice. Hope I can visit this place someday...

Facts:
Sender: Christine,Australia
Distance: 5,526 km
Traveled: 12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment