MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Friday 5 October 2012

Reply Postcard #1 from Natasha in Russia

Today, one postcard arrived in my home. Natasha, whom I sent my fifth postcard to, replied my postcard with a postcard from her country, Russia.

Front view
Back view
It's a picture of Peterhof, The lower Park not far from St. Petersburg, the capital of Russia. The park is very beautiful, indeed, and perfect for a walk! Again, I hope Indonesia can have one of these parks.. The parks here are mostly dirty...

Natasha's handwriting is round, half-cursive and neat. The postcard's back has a picture, too, not blank white like the usual postcards. What unique is the stamp, it's not rectangular, but the shape is unusual. Russia has a lot of unique stamps, I guess. I've seen one which is a triangle...

Natasha said she will send two postcards for me! She's so kind... Let's just wait for her second card!

No comments:

Post a Comment