MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Monday 1 October 2012

Postcard #8, NL-1441330

The other card is from Ellie in Apeldooin, Netherlands. I received it 13 days after it was sent. Pretty fast for Europe. What's funny about this is that the sender, Ellie, is the one my sister wrote her first postcard to. What a coincidence, right? That's why the name rings a bell.

Front view
Back view
 It's a picture of a tasty-looking and fresh green apple that tempts you to bite it! Ellie also put some cute puppies stickers on the postcard which made me screamed once I saw it. So cute!

The handwriting is also neat and I guess she is in her 30s. She told me about her activities which she enjoys very much. She looks like a very nice person. And yes, life is indeed beautiful, Ellie.

Facts:
Sender: Ellie, Netherlands
Distance: 11,285 km
Traveled: 13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment