MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Monday 1 October 2012

Postcard #7, BE-168410

Another postcard that I received today came from Belgium after 17 days journey, and this one is the one that made me very happy all day! The postcard is  in an envelope, and when I opened it, there are lots of used Belgium stamps! The sender, Oele, indeed took notice of me collecting stamps in my profile, and she put extra effort in sending those stamps to me! I'm so touched and speechless with her generosity.

Front view
Back view
Treat from Belgium
The picture on the postcard shows a tasty-looking Belgian frites. She also explained what's inside it and told me what mayonnaise is (I couldn't help smiling, because here we have mayonnaise too :p). The frites looks very tasty and I would like to taste it!

Oele's handwriting is unique, it's round but neat, and she has a special way to write letter n and r. I like her handwriting. But again, I read the name wrongly, I called her Dele instead of Oele. Stupid me!

Anyway, thank you very much Oele for this special treat!

Facts:
Sender: Oele, Belgium
Distance: 11,370 km
Traveled: 17 days  

No comments:

Post a Comment