MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Monday 22 October 2012

Postcard #13, US-1908243

The postcard I received today came from... USA, again! This is my 3rd postcard from the USA. Yeah, as usual, the postcards from USA always delivered fast, about 11 days. The postcard was sent by Evelyn on 11 October 2012.

Front view
Back view
The picture is about the woodcarving of Leonardo Da Vinci's The Last Supper in The Upper Room Chapel, Tennessee. I guess the postman didn't take care of the postcard well, because it's folded so there is a fold mark in the middle. Evelyn only wrote the ID, date and Good Luck on the postcard, which cause me a little bit disappointed. Judging from the writing, she is a middle-aged woman, around 50 maybe? (I might be wrong again though ^^)

Anyway, I'm grateful enough for the postcard. Thank you Evelyn!

Facts:
Sender: Evelyn, USA
Distance: 16,269 km
Traveled: 11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment