MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Thursday 27 September 2012

Postcard #5, US-1873256

The fifth postcard just arrived today from USA again! So, this is my second card from the USA. Its journey to my home is the quickest compared to the other postcards. It only took 9 days to reach Indonesia from USA! The record holder yet! :D

Front view
Back view
 At first I thought that it's a picture of some baby seals gathered around together, but when I looked at it more closely, I realised they are rocks... (silly me!). I found it difficult to read the name, I figured out it's Marlsne, but it turned out to be Marlene (Sorry Marlene!).. Maybe because of the unique handwriting and because the ink is rather blurred... The stamp has beautiful scenery and it's in a form of sticker.. I wonder when we will have sticker-type stamps here in Indonesia...

Marlene told me about the activities she enjoys at the lake, and I think I would like to do those too, if there's a lake like Lake Tahoe in Jakarta, or even Tangerang! :D

Facts:
Sender: Marlene,USA
Distance: 14,003 km
Traveled: 9 days

No comments:

Post a Comment