MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Postcard #4, HK-81754

The fourth postcard was sent by Jim, a foreigner lives in Hong Kong. This card arrived quite fast, it only took 11 days from Hong Kong. It's a picture of a famous landmark in Hong Kong, the Convention & Exhibition Centre. I've visited Hong Kong several times, but I've never been to this building. Maybe because we are just interested in shopping? :p

Front view
Back View
What thrilled me while reading this postcard is because Jim has ever lived in Jakarta! No wonder he knows the greeting 'Apa kabar?', my city Tangerang, and Jakarta's traffic. I replied to him that he's lucky to have moved out from Jakarta because the traffic is getting worse here :D

The handwriting is typical of a middle-aged man. I'm not sure though :D The stamps are simple but nice. The picture gives me new knowledge. That's why I like postcrossing. It gives us information about more places even though we have gone to the country!

Anyway, thanks Jim for the postcard!

Facts:
Sender: Jim, Hong Kong
Distance: 3,248 km
Traveled: 11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment