MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Postcard #3, CN-696968

The third postcard is from Pan in Suzhou, China! It arrived after 27 days. This actually supposed to be the second card (based on the sent date - 23 Aug), but I don't know why the postman delivered it late. They even crossed 2 long lines on my address! I wonder why?

Front view
Back view

I love this postcard very very much! The picture is very cute and colorful! She even put some cute stickers to add its cuteness! And the stamps are nice, as well. I wonder when Indonesia can create beautiful stamps like these... The handwriting is typical of people who write kanji (Chinese and Japanese)... Pointy, small, and neat.

By the way, see the lines? Yes, that are the lines I'm talking about... Confusing, right?
Anyway, love this postcard! Thank you Pan!

Facts:
Sender: Pan, China
Distance: 4,402 km
Traveled: 27 days

No comments:

Post a Comment