MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Monday 18 February 2013

Swaps with Tina in Slovenia!

An envelope concluded my mail today. It was sent by Tina in Slovenia. We agreed on a swap in the Forum. The envelope arrived quite quick, too, considering it's from Europe. It took only 20 days to arrive.

Stamps
Slovenian Card Front
Slovenian Card Back
Split - Croatian card - Front
Split - Croatian card - Back
Plitvice Lake - Croatian card - Front
Plitvice Lake - Croatian card - Back
There are 3 cards inside the envelope, 2 Croatian cards and 1 Slovenian card. Usually I swap only from the country of origin, but since I like the cards a lot, I decided to swap them :) The 2 Croatian cards are UNESCO cards, so that means my first UNESCO card from Croatia, and also my first card from Slovenia and Croatia! And the stamps are also very beautiful! Thanks, TIna!

No comments:

Post a Comment