MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Saturday 9 February 2013

Swap with Lajos from Hungary!

One very cute card also arrived today. It was from Lajos in Hungary. Initially, we agreed to swap some cards with stamps in an envelope in October. However, it seems that my envelope reached him safely, but his envelope didn't reach mine. Maybe it got lost in delivery. I still have some hope, though.

Anyway, he sent me a postcard in mid January, hoping that the previous envelope will reach me soon. It's so nice of him. I don't mind with the envelope anymore, this one card already enough to replace it :)

Front view
Back View
What a view of three cute and adorable golden retriever puppies! I LOVE them a lot! Make me wanna hug them tightly! I think I'm dying out of cuteness~! Kyaaaa sooo cuteeee!!! (*pardon me*)

Anyway, I love the card a lot! Thank you so much Lajos!

No comments:

Post a Comment