MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Saturday 9 February 2013

Reply from Lyo in Japan!

The last card arrived today is a reply card from Lyo in Japan. This card arrived in a decent time, in 14 days (2 weeks).

Front View
Back View
Do you notice something different about the card? Yes, it's a shaped card, called Gotouchi in Japanese. Gotouchi cards are very cute, and I've wanted for this kind of card for a long time! Initially I intend to buy the cards when I go to Japan this July, but it arrived first!

The card shows one popular spot in Asakusa, Tokyo, called Kaminarimon Gate. The message is written in Japanese, because I asked her to (I want to practice my Japanese). Basically, Lyo-san just wrote about the place and where she lives. Lyo-san's handwriting is very very neat and I LOVE it a lot! She writes the characters so beautifully!  

ありがとう ねえ、りよーさん!

No comments:

Post a Comment