MISSING COUNTRIES (GREY)

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Card #21, CN-732527

One official card came today, from username Doudouya in China. I don't know the sender's name, because it's written in Chinese. The card needs a long time to reach here, 52 days, almost 2 month! I wonder why, the Indonesian postal service seems to take longer time nowadays...

Front view
Back view
All the content is written in Chinese! I did wrote that I can speak a little Chinese, but only simple speaking and listening, not writing and reading.. hehehe. So I got my mom translate it for me :) I forgot what every word means, but basically she's telling me she's happy to join Postcrossing and she chose this card for me because she read that I like small animals. Thank you doudouya :)

Facts:
Sender: doudouya, China
Distance: 4,420 km
Traveled: 55 days

No comments:

Post a Comment